Finance Systems/Applications Consultant – Home based
Our Award winning Global Software Client seeks an experienced Finance Systems/Applications Consultant with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3-5 years of commercial experience in a similar role with a strong background within the Financial space.
Essential skills include: ERP Software, Post-Sales Implementation and services, Finance systems
The Systems / Applications Consultant role is responsible for Post-Sales Implementation of the of the company’s Applications Product Suite.
- To provide post-sales implementation services in line with the companies Implementation Methodology (IM), typical tasks are to include;
- Initial Implementation Studies
- Customer education in both groups and ‘one on one’ situations
- Business consultancy using the modern methods (Consultants must keep up to date with modern working practices)
- Adherence to project budget, scope and timescales
- Document the project as specified within the Implementation Methodology including Scope Tool, Book of Rules, Implementation and Test Trackers
- Specification of CRIM objects
- Administration tasks;
- To liaise with the appropriate resources i.e; Consulting Group Manager, Academy, RnD etc. to continually develop & enhance the application, implementation and training materials, and other sales and consultancy collateral.
- From time to time, an application consultant may be required to liaise with sales management to provide pre-sales consultancy/presentations, and to construct ITT responses and customer proposals
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£50k-£60k + bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent