- Project Management Skills, leading and managing multiple projects being hosted on Relativity review platform, managing your own time, deliverables and deadlines to meet the requirements of the client;
- Complete understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and their implications on eDiscovery;
- Understanding of the EDRM (electronic discovery reference model) and where the role fits within the cycle;
- Provide technical support to clients accessing Relativity. This involves a lot of problem solving;
- Strong communication skills, regularly liaising with clients via phone, email and live presentations;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Carrying out training sessions and demonstrations of Relativity either via our online web conference or face to face;
- Team management skills working closely with team members on large scale projects, assisting with technical tasks, quality checking work;
- Ensure all milestones within each client matter is achieved and communicated; ensuring data is ready for witness statements or court preparation;
- To testify in court, as required, on eDiscovery procedures and findings;
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.