Our West Midlands client seeks an eDisclosure & Data Analytics Consultant with 2-5 years’ experience and the following must have skills:
- Previous experience of working on e-disclosure projects, covering the entire EDRM
- Experience of using processing tools preferably Nuix
- Experience of using e-disclosure platforms preferably Clearwell
- Experience of using forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
- Awareness of forensic data handling best practices and procedures
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of network architecture and large scale software deployments is desirable
- Contribute to the delivery of projects throughout all stages of the EDRM, including, scoping, collection, processing, review and production/presentation
- Operate processing and review tools, specifically Clearwell and Nuix
- Respond to requests for support from clients
- Reporting of process against budget and timeframe to the project manager
- Deliver review training to clients in person and over online meetings
- Capture of data from servers, bespoke systems and email clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Understanding of Network architecture and knowledge of large scale software deployments
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions. Minimum 5 years UK residency.
Please note only candidates with all of the above skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£50k + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent