Remote Working Contract Digital Project Manager required.
Our Buckinghamshire based client seeks an experienced Digital Project Manager.
As a digital project manager, you will be tech savvy and responsible for the day-2-day management of a variety of digital projects and operations. Therefore, you will be involved with website and app design and development, online tools, email design and social media management and other digital related projects.
- Project manage the design, build, testing and release of complex multi-country digital applications for the organisations’ clients
- Define standards, processes and tools to be used by all internal and external participants working across our programme of projects
- Design and manage optimal project plans across the programme of work, identifying objectives, deliverables, tasks, deadlines, resource requirements, roles and responsibilities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on Jira, and ensure that specification documents and agreed work plans are constantly kept up to date
- 5+ years’ experience as a digital project manager
- Experienced in project managing the development of data rich business intelligence applications.
- Ability to liaise with and challenge technical teams regarding online system architecture, application development tasks and technology implementation
- Experience of Jira
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively at all levels in a global, multi-cultural environment.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the implementation, delivery and rollout of a new Global, Interactive, Client-Facing Platform.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£375-£425 per day