Digital Marketing Intern required (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Our award winning Global client seeks a bright and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern with the follow must have skills and experience:
- Update and maintain the daily digital marketing content plan.
- Updating and making optimisations to the website content using the CMS.
- Work with the Online Team to plan and develop social content across all of our channels, ensuring that all briefs from internal stakeholders are assessed and responded to accordingly.
- Conduct daily social media listening and report back to the wider Communications Team.
- Post social content to all channels, working with the Online Team to define key times and approve messaging.
- Use our social media monitoring software to monitor and respond to posts received to all social media channels.
- Work with the Online Team to plan blogs and email newsletters into the daily content marketing schedule, ensuring integrating with other channels.
- Proof copy, providing corrections and recommending amends to ensure the highest quality.
- Ensure appropriate, consented images are used and that our brand guidelines are adhered
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing in the development of the weekly and monthly digital reports, using our various social media analytical platforms.
- Keep abreast of digital trends and campaigns.
- Other digital marketing tasks as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise own work load, planning and organising activities to meet set deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to forge relationships with people across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work well under instruction and as part of a team, both within the Online Team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent editing and proofing skills.
- Excellent research and drafting skills.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to undertake administrative duties, with the ability to use Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook) to send and receive mail, plan meetings and tasks and maintain records.
- Ability to learn new, technical skills quickly.
This is a 12 Month fixed term contract which could go permanent thereafter.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Related Jobs (8)
Part remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer on 24th February 2020 Full Time Permanent
Remote/Part Remote working Cloud (Azure) Solutions Architect on 10th February 2020 Full Time Permanent
Customer Experience Coordinator (Technology Sector) on 6th February 2020 Full Time Permanent
Technical Practice Manager (Software/Systems Implementations) – Home based on 13th January 2020 Full Time Permanent
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full Time Permanent