Our Buckinghamshire based client seeks an experienced Digital Graphic Designer (UX) with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
● Develop a thorough understanding of the brand, visual identity and current messaging platform, then apply it consistently through all digital executions
● Refine and improve the overall user experience (UX) across owned channels (primarily the main public website, Partner Portal, campaign/event microsites and landing pages, email communications)
● Work with the Global Front End Web Developer and external design agencies to rapidly and iteratively prototype new web/email layouts (both desktop and mobile) in Adobe Experience Designer (XD)
● UX (User Experience)
● Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/XD (Experience Designer)
● HTML code
● Edit graphics in Photoshop
● Creating video graphics and animations
● Familiarity with InDesign
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.