Our Manchester based client seeks a Digital Forensic Investigator with 12/18 months relevant industry experience and the following must have skills:
- You should have a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics and electronic evidence;
- You must have experience with EnCase and Cellebrite forensic software and will ideally have undertaken training to intermediate level (at least). Familiarity with other products such as FTK, X-Ways and Magnet would also be beneficial;
- An excellent understanding of analysing and interpreting file systems and operating system artefacts;
- Good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to compose comprehensive reports and statements and may be required to present your findings in court;
- You will be able to demonstrate that you can contribute a skill set that will be of value to our team alongside a proven track record in digital investigations practices & procedures gained as a digital forensics practitioner.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.