Our Cambridge based client seeks an experienced DevOps Test Automation Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 year + commercial experience in Test Automation with some commercial experience with DevOps.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proactivity in evaluating and advocating good practices
- Experience and familiarity with:
- Source Control (e.g. Git)
- Automation/configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
- All aspects of Continuous Integration/Delivery and tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Frameworks and scripting languages (e.g. Curl, Python, UNIX Shell scripts, PowerShell)
- Build automation and dependency management tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Cake Build)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Agile Software Development (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Basic Windows and Linux system administration.
- Database development (e.g. Oracle, Postgres or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Application Server administration (e.g. WebLogic Server, JBoss/WildFly, IIS)
- Application container technology (e.g. Docker)
- Network topologies, protocols and services (e.g. DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Best practices in IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£50k + excellent benefits