DevOps/Service Reliability Engineer Required.
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced DevOps/Service Reliability Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3 years of commercial experience working within a DevOps environment(s).
Tech Stack: Azure Devops. Git. Docker. AKS. Helm. Prometheus. Redis. SQL.
Key skills required
- Container management using Docker and Kubernetes
- Scalable services like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Cloud infrastructure.
- Training will be provided for missing items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high availability of our SaaS application.
- Change management.
- Monitoring of application and cloud infrastructure.
- Available for Emergency response.
- Performance contribution.
- Capacity planning
- Define auto scaling rules
Knowledge and experience
- Understand the DevOps organisational culture.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Technology stack.
- Experience with automation tools like Chef, Jenkins, Puppet etc.
- Powershell, Bash, Python Java etc.
- Infrastructure as Code. ARM; az cli; Terraform
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with the majority of the above key skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.