DevOps Release Delivery Manager Required
Our London based client seeks an experienced DevOps Release Delivery Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager or Delivery Manager in a software development or cloud environment.
Skills and required experience:
- This role is responsible for managing DevOps projects, UAT environments and implementing releases
- Delivery management for DevOps projects within Technology, including:
– Scope management – requirements/user stories
– Risk management
– Issue management
– Change management
– Stakeholder management
- Experience of running DevOps projects
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and practices of DevOps
- Through understanding of CI using Jenkins and AWS infrastructure and other network and hosting concepts such as firewalls, CDNs, Databases etc
- Understanding of UAT architecture and shared component dependencies to reduce downtime
- Highly skilled in designing, documenting and implementing release processes
- Proven experience of working in a team using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in project management concepts and approaches (waterfall and agile/Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Docker
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without and restriction.
Please note candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£75,000-£85,000 + benefits