Customer Experience Coordinator (Technology Sector).
Our Award winning, Staines based client seeks an experienced Customer Experience Coordinator with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience working with end customers around the technology space.
This is a very unique opportunity and one which will allow the selected candidate to work with cutting edge futuristic technologies.
This role would suite a graduate with some commercial experience and someone who has a passion for technology, focusing on owning the customer experience centre process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the Customer Experience Centre Process and Availability
- Coordinating and training the Customer Experience Team
- Implementing and utilising innovative systems and processes, such as content creation and other technology in the Centre (including robotics and artificial intelligence).
- Oversee all content and system performance, leading fixes, updates and overall performance management.
- Create and run detailed customer journey maps for content and processes based on key data, audiences and outcomes desired.
- Devise and implement insightful customer experience feedback mechanisms.
- Work with suppliers in the growth and maintenance of the centre, via new innovative systems and features.
- Working with stakeholders (global IT, marketing, sales and presales) to align on responsibilities, requirements and overall Customer Experience Centre strategy.
- Affinity and interest in technology, particularly new and innovative ones, trends and the digital world
- Skilled, experienced and enjoy orchestrating projects with many moving parts – people, needs and technologies.
- Ability to structure projects, manage milestones and review performance after completion in order to find opportunities for improvement
- Highly motivated problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications or training.
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- STEM Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with technology implementation
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£24k-£28k + benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Part remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer on 24th February 2020 Full TimePermanent