- Proven experience as creating exciting content with an excellent knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Fantastic creative skills with a passionate and creative mindset
- PPC experience
- Content Creation using successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research and content audits to guide content teams
- Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Brand representation with content and copywriting
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£22k-£28k + benefits