Contract – Permanent CMS Web Developer Required (Umbraco).
Our award winning, London based client seeks an experienced CMS Web Developer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 years of commercial Web development with CMS experience.
- Umbraco CMS
- C#.net, asp.net (3.5/4.0)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, etc.
- Experienced in development of. NET Content Managed (CMS) Websites
- Web services, AJAX techniques
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA and other development support tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (SDK, Developer toolkit, workflows and integration development) an advantage
Our client is offering a initial 3 month contract with a view to go permanent thereafter.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£425-£475 per day