Cloud DevOps Automation Engineer Required.
Our Buckinghamshire based client seeks an experienced Cloud DevOps Automation Engineer with the following must have skills and experience.
Min of 5-7 Years of commercial experience with the following skills:
- Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef, Git, Scripting languages and Jenkins
- Platforms: Azure, Linux and Windows Server
- Middleware Suites: Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Nginx), Oracle Weblogic and Oracle Database.
As a Cloud Operations Automation Engineer you will be expected to:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for all automation items within Cloud Operations
- Independently gather information from the relevant process owners to design, develop and deploy the maximum possible automation abilities for all possible processes within the Cloud Operations organisation.
- Make informed decisions based on current practices and processes to choose the most appropriate tools and methods to automate tasks for maximum impact and long-term benefit.
- Work with the documentation team to ensure suitable documentation is produced for all automation tasks, including where relevant process guides, SOPs and architecture diagrams.
- Work with the Cloud Solution Architects and with product development architects to drive their future usage of automation in a direction consistent with the cloud operations approach to ensure future product updates work well with our automation strategy and tooling choices
- Manage updates and revisions to existing automations as needed
- Provide training, support and guidance to the Cloud Service Center operations teams in using and maintaining the deployed automations and to gather future use cases and enhancements that are exposed through their daily usage of the provided automated functions
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
This is a 12 month Fix term Contract and only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£500 per day