Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) required.
Our Middlesex based client seeks an experienced Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) with the following must have skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working in a production cloud or large enterprise IT environment supporting the required technologies.
- Role would suit an experienced System Administrator with a background in scripting or similar roles.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- System administration skills in the following operations systems:
- Linux (Ubuntu preferably but any enterprise distribution will be considered)
- Windows Server (2016 preferred but other versions will be considered)
- Operational experience in supporting three or more of the following middleware products:
- Weblogic Server or Microsoft IIS web server
- Oracle Database or Microsoft SQL server
- Nginx web server or Apache/OHS web server
- Scripting experience in two or more of the following languages
- Exposure to one or more of the following data description languages:
- Exposure to one or more of the following CI/CD tool sets
- Azure pipelines
- Operational Experience of the Azure cloud platform
Our client is also offering flexible working conditions with remote working also an option with the odd travel to the offices in Middlesex.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£75K-£85K + Bonus + Benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Part remote working Global PR (Public Relations) Officer on 24th February 2020 Full TimePermanent