- Have previous telesales team leader experience
- Demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed targets
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have a pro-active and can do approach
- Be well spoken and articulate
- Be highly motivated to succeed
- Have previous staff management experience
- Drive performance levels within the team and optimise the conversion of business from the opportunities available.
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls from and to customers and clients
- Generate and book appointments and referrals
- Be responsible for personnel issues, including seating, sickness and approving holiday
- Lead the team by being a top performing call team member in terms of personal results
- Run the morning/welcome briefing
- Distribute call lists to individual team members for their allotted hours of work
- Run and take part in competitions and incentives within the call centre to assist in driving performance
- Be able to analyse the figures provided in order to identify and maximise potential business opportunities
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.