Job Title: Chef de Partie
Responsible to: Executive Chef
Hours of Work: 45 hours a week, to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
Payrate: – £18.500
Overall Purpose: Preparing top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local ingredients.
- Assist the Executive Chef,
- Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee the kitchen to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
- Your main focus will be on department – Italian Brassiere serving Healthy and Fresh Dishes – This is an Open plan kitchen
- Assist in training the Demi’s and Commis Chefs.
- Assist in the day to day ordering for Kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and meets safety standards.
- Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is fully functional, stored correctly and staff are looking after the equipment.
- Assisting with Dish of Day
- Occasionally assist in the other kitchen area