Campaign Marketing Executive required.
Our Award Winning, Egham based client seeks an experienced Campaign Marketing Executive with the following must have skills and experience:
- CIM Professional Marketing qualification an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the tech sector
- Experience of Adobe creative suite or similar package an advantage
- A good understanding of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Media
- Experience of working within the ERP software or wider tech sector an advantage but not essential
- Experience of using Marketo or similar marketing automation tool
Role and Responsibility:
- Working closely with Marketing Director and central marketing team to help execute successful demand generation programmes
- Execution of integrated marketing campaigns to support business objectives, including email, social media, direct mail and events
- Work with external agencies to ensure PPC, display and programmatic advertising campaigns are optimised
- To deliver successful ABM campaigns including sponsored social, geo targeting, direct mail and roundtables
- Measure and report on the performance of each marketing campaign and assess against targets and objectives
- Coordinate and organise sponsorship of exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events
- Some proofreading and editing of copy within customer case studies and other marketing campaign materials will be necessary
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£32K + Bonus OTE (£45K ) + Benefits
Related Jobs (8)
Technical Practice Manager (Software/Systems Implementations) – Home based on 13th January 2020 Full Time Permanent
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full Time Permanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full Time Permanent