Our High Wycombe based client seeks a Business Systems Analyst with the following must have skills and experience:
Self-motivated individual, comfortable taking on self-contained projects, running with them, and seeking support where needed.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- General programming and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record as a business analyst working on software development projects in a team environment
- Ability to analyse business processes and contribute towards building a more streamlined and efficient approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels
- Gather requirements, define specifications and manage project lifecycle
- Aptitude to learn and adapt with a creative approach to problem solving in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Good written and spoken communication skills (in English)
- Sage ERP systems
- WMS in a Distribution environment
- Database and reporting knowledge
- Business Intelligence (BI) reports/dashboards
- Salesforce administration and development, or another similar CRM platform
- Experience of sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.