Our Buckinghamshire client seeks a Business Systems Analyst with the following must have skills and experience:
- Self-motivated individual, comfortable taking on self-contained projects, running with them, and seeking support where needed
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- General programming and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record as a business analyst working on software development projects in a team environment
- Ability to analyse business processes and contribute towards building a more streamlined and efficient approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels Gather requirements, define specifications and manage project lifecycle
- ERP/CRM & WMS systems
- Microsoft Office
- Database and reporting knowledge
- Business Intelligence reports/dashboards Experience of sharing knowledge and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Business Systems support
- Detailed capture of business processes and re-engineering, where necessary, to deliver more efficient functionality
- Analyse and translate business requirements into specified systems requirements
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Provide training and references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
- Assist in delivery of IT projects within the required parameters (scope, functionality, cost, time) Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with the above skills will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent