Business Intelligence Database Manager Required.
Our West Yorkshire based client seeks an experience Business Intelligence Database Manager with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 years of commercial experience working in a similar role covering the Business Intelligence and Database Management.
- Experience of producing a data warehouse and cube from multiple source systems, and the associated reporting and dashboards.
- Ability to interpret data to provide insight and direction based on findings
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks and work to timelines
- Comfortable working with complex data structures
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server and the MS BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of relational & dimensional databases
- Experience with enterprise BI tools (ZAP, EMDA, JET, Qlik, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Have project managed BI projects previously
- Direct People Management of BI Analyst / Developers
Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (Prince2)
Good understanding of BI development life cycle (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
This role is also offering a 20% bonus.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above skills / experience will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Related Jobs (10)