Bid Management Specialist required (Remote working).
Our Berkshire based client seeks an experienced Bid Management Specialist with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in a Bid Management role.
This role will focus on working with functional teams across the organisation to ensure timely availability and access to the most up to date information to support the creation of compelling proposals for our customers. The role will also be required to embrace digital and innovative ways of presenting proposals.
This is a great opportunity for a digitally and technically savvy, strong networker with a good grammatical command of English who can work to tight deadlines.
The Bid Management Specialist will play a key role in supporting the sales teams to help prepare customer proposals.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across all functions required to contribute content to customer responses and proposals
- Creating and updating links to all relevant content
- Building a library of reusable content from previous bids
- Creating and populating response templates
- Establishing innovative ways of presenting proposals to customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good grammatical English
- Digitally savvy
- Technical awareness
- Project coordination
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£40k-£55k + benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant on 9th October 2019 Full TimePermanent