Our Cambridge based client seeks an experienced Automation Tester/Developer In Test with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 5 year + commercial experience in Test Automation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Focus on automated testing and quality
- Proven knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing
- Working knowledge of object-oriented languages, such as Java, C#, Python
- Continuous integration environment and build tools (Jenkins/Hudson ,TeamCity ,Cake Gradle)
- Automated testing tools and frameworks like NUnit, Selenium, MicrosoftTest ,XamarinUI Test, Appium, RestSharp
- Subversion tooling (GIT,SVN)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Passionate about continuous improvement and craftsmanship
- Experience in mobile application testing
- Strong initiative to improve tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product
- Experience in deployment/configuration of distributed systems is advantageous
- Database testing experience
- Ability to create clean, well-structured test code
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£45,000-£50,000 + excellent benefits