Our Winchester based client seeks an apprentice IT Technician with the following must have skills and experience:
- To assist in the deployment of PC solutions, including the installation of approved software and configuration to agreed standards.
- To perform regular maintenance and trouble shoot as necessary, laptops and PC’s.
- To maintain hardware and software inventories and monitor supply of consumables, advising the System Administrator of stock levels.
- To gain familiarisation with software configurations and show a willingness to learn new applications and technologies.
- Managing calls and enquiries from users in the event of network or PC problems.
- Helping users with IT-related problems.
- Diagnosing and rectifying PC faults (hardware and software).
- Moving hardware.
- Liaising with external suppliers (arranging collections and returns).
- Installation and Configuration of desktop devices.
- Deployment of application and software installations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and troubleshooting methods.
- Knowledge of Apple Macintosh products and configuration.
- Networking and network troubleshooting skills.
- Configuration of audio visual equipment.
- Assist in the support of events and presentations outside of normal working hours.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.