Application Engineer (Smart Systems)
Our Bristol based client seeks and experienced Smart Systems Application Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3-5 years of commercial experience in a similar role.
Skill and experience:
- Experience with smart systems & controls for domestic applications;
- ideally heating controls but other areas could be of interest, eg –
- other Z wave controls
- other smart home systems / solutions
- Smart sensors
- Building management solutions (BMS)
- Cloud based solutions and services
- Must be comfortable travelling to Bristol site and working in the field.
- Technically strong
- Engineering degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs; capture the voice of the customer.
- Ability to explain our products, systems and services to a detailed technical level
- Ability to represent the company on industry standards committees
- Ability to work with customers, sales & marketing team and the service & product development teams.
- Character – problem solver, always learning, tenacious, team player, customer focused, ambitious.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and eb eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
For more details, please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com