Agile C#.Net Developer required.
Our Award Winning Milton Keynes based client seeks an experienced C#.Net Developer with the following must have skills and experience.
Min of 5 years of commercial development experience
- C# and ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Good S/W development skills coupled with strong relevant enthusiasm and keen desire to learn and progress is more important than academic achievements.
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- Able to think logically and work in a structured way
- Awareness of IT security issues
- Unit testing (e.g. NUnit/GoogleTest)
- Mocking (e.g. Moq/GoogleMock)
- Pair programming
- Design patterns (e.g. Dependency injection, MVC, MVP, MVVM etc)
- ORMs (e.g. NHibernate, Entity Framework)
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Given the nature of the work candidates need to be eligible for SC clearance (requires 5 years UK residency).
Please note only candidates with all of the above essential skills will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Salary£50,000 + benefits
Related Jobs (7)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent
Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector) on 2nd December 2019 Full TimePermanent