Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager – (Tech Sector)
Our Award winning Egham based Global Client, seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager.
Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience in a similar role.
Essential skills and experience:
Skills and Experience
- CIM Professional Marketing qualification level 4 or above
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the tech sector
- Proven experience of coordinating successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of Adobe creative suite or similar package
- Thorough knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Media
- Experience of working within the ERP software or wider tech sector an advantage
- Experience of using Marketo or similar marketing automation tool
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Salary£45k-£55k + bonus + benefits
Related Jobs (6)
Cloud Automation and Tooling Engineer (DevOps) – Homebased on 13th January 2020 Full TimePermanent