2nd Line Support Engineer Required.
Our Essex based client seeks an experienced 2nd line Support Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
Min of 3 years of commercial IT Support experience ideally at 2nd Line Level.
- Have IT graduate qualifications or equivalent evidence of significant IT skills / certification, ideally in the following areas:
- Servers: – Windows Server, Virtualisation
- Applications: – Office 365 for business, Microsoft Exchange, PowerBi, SFDC
- Networks: – TCP/IP, IIS,
- Any knowledge of the following would be especially advantageous
- Basic cyber security
- MS Azure or other Cloud Platforms, SaaS
- HTTPS, HTTP, SMTP, messaging technologies
- Experience of communicating with a wide range of people, proven ability to deal effectively with customers and exceed their expectations.
- Be highly proactive, able to maintain focus in a busy environment, with good attention to detail and a desire to ensure that a task is completed.
- Experience of working in a customer support team, ability to work to targets and deadlines.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Mike Steel on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.