2nd Line Application Support Analyst required.
Our Newcastle based client seeks an experienced 2nd Line Application Support Analyst with the following must have skills and experience:
Minimum of 3 years of commercial 2nd Line Application Support Analyst experience.
Technical skills and experience:
- Previous experience in providing 2nd-line support
- Previous experience in managing relationships with 3rd party software providers
- Strong technical, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of server and desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, PowerShell, and database technologies would be advantageous
- Tasks will include regular patching of server operating systems, application patches and upgrades, system configuration, documentation, diagnosis and troubleshooting of complex issues, supplier management and the provision of second-line end-user support. The post holder will also be involved in projects such as new system implementations or business process reengineering.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Candidates must also be eligible for SC Clearance so must have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on email@example.com for further details.
Salary£25,000-£30,000 + benefits