Our West Yorkshire based client seeks a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer with the following must have skills and experience:
- Educated to “Degree level”
- Experience of Windows Server
- Experience of Windows 7/8/10
- Demonstrate Technical skills and understanding within the Microsoft, IBM and Networking environment.
- Understanding of Telecommunications services, inclusive of IP
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Maintain and support Microsoft Systems, including Windows, MS 365 and other key applications
- Train to a level to enable you to understand system requirements for key backup, virtual and replication platforms
- Hardware support maintain and repair
- Microsoft Qualification
- Project management skills
- Software Audits knowledge
- Database Management
- Experience of development languages
- Replication and virtualization knowledge
- Azure and Cloud services
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.
Related Jobs (10)
Homebased Software Systems Implementation Consultant on 9th October 2019 Full TimePermanent