- Microsoft Office 365 and also 2007-2013
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, XP, UNIX/Linux
- Windows Servers 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Remote Desktop Support
- Active Directory
- Patch Management
- Advanced printer troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP DNS and DHCP
- Experience in basic network configuration – Switches, Routers, ADSL, WiFi
- Support for handheld smartphones and tablets
- Experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment would be an advantage
- Driving licence
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
Please contact Liam Coady on 01494 211006 or email@example.com for further details.