Goods In Operative
As a Goods In operative you will ensure the smooth flow and delivery of material through the site from receipt of deliveries to the dispatch of finished product to our customers.
FLT license would be preferred OR training will be provided you will be loading and unloading trailers, booking in and quality assessing materials delivered to site including documentation of stock taking.
- To ensure all principles of raw materials received are understood, co-ordinated and utilised for the correct client.
- To ensure all documentation connected with the storage and transfer of goods to Production of all goods are documented, completed and controlled to allow full traceability and take full responsibility for completing outstanding paperwork.
- To liaise with internal and external Departments to ensure any issues are known, understood and resolved quickly and accurately and to report any such issues to your leadership team.
- To ensure vehicles on site are marshalled and unloaded in the most effective manner to meet operational needs.
Skills, Experience and Qualification Required
- FLT license Preferred, but training will be provided.
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication skills-written and verbal
- Relevant experience within an warehouse environment
- You will be energetic, reliable and flexible in your approach with excellent problem solving skills.
Standard working pattern 8am – 4pm Monday-Friday ,37.5 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9 to £9.50 /hour
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate interview